HLCC ™ Scalp Therapy is a solution for your scalp which breaks up and dissolves sebum, a buildup on your scalp which clogs hair follicles causing the hair to die and also blocks the topical penetration of Minoxidil. After Scalp Therapy has hydrated the outer layer and dissolved the sebum, Minoxidil in carrier solution or Maximum Growth Therapy will penetrates down to the dermal papilla. Remember, Minoxidil and Maximum Growth Therapy only works at the dermal papilla level, not on the scalp, so if it can't penetrate it can't work to re-grow hair.
How does Scalp Therapy Work?
HLCC ™ Scripts Scalp Therapy revitalizes your scalp by making it clean and removing excessive sebum oils and debris that can block the follicle, restricting new fragile hair from coming through the scalp. Scalp Therapy is scientifically proven and laboratory tested to work beneath the scalp surface to increase nutrient and blood flow in the root area and help dissolve excess sebum; thus creating an environment for maximum hair growth Scalp Therapy significantly aids in the penetration of Minoxidil or HLCC ™ Scripts Maximum Growth Therapy and other Topicals helping them penetrate and work to their fullest.
NOTE: Scalp Therapy is added to our Anti DHT Natural Complete at a cheaper price!
before Scalp Therapy after 5-10 min of Scalp Therapy
Shake well before using. Apply 10 - 12 drops on the scalp and massage gently with fingertips into treatment area. Wait 5-10 minutes and then apply HLCC Shampoo.
The package is about 120ml.
Water, panthenol, 2 - (2-aminoethoxy) ethanol, glycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, carbomer 940.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitoplus Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitoplus Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitoplus Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.