What do customers like best about s.a. Wilsons (coffee enema)
How do I prepare a coffee enema with this product?
Below you will find a basic recipe for a coffee enema. If you are following a particular program or are you being treated by a therapist or a doctor who recommends a different recipe, be sure to follow the instructions you received from the therapist or doctor.
In a pot or saucepan not of aluminum:
Prepare 1 liter of filtered or distilled water with 1-3 tablespoons of coffee (start with 1 tablespoon or less).
Stir the coffee to make sure you mix well in water, then bring to a boil and boil for 1 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Lower the heat, cover the pot or pan with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool the coffee at room temperature. The ideal temperature of the enema should be between 36.5°C and 37.5°C.
With coffee enemals you must remain still on one side of the body for 12-15 min (do not make other movements to get the coffee more in depth) and then evacuate. The important thing is to leave the coffee for at least 12 minutes. If after a week of daily enemas you do not hear or feel like a release of the gall bladder, consider increasing the dose of coffee, but do not exceed 3 tablespoons per liter of water.
* Avoid using a paper filter or a cloth to filter the coffee as it removes many more grains, most of the main elements, including cafestol, which will be lost.
The coffee can be left at room temperature up to 8 hours and then heated for use. It can also be prepared and left in refrigerator up to a week and then heated for use.
Warning: although this is a milder coffee for the colon compared to regular coffee, it can still cause irritation in people suffering from hemorrhoids. If after a few enemas you have a nervousness reaction, hyperactivity or palpitations, sleep disorders, you are probably using a too large dose. In this case, stop, wait a few days, and then resume by reducing the dose by half and/or do immediately after an enema only with filtered water. Be careful not to let the liquid in too quickly and do not insert the probe too deeply or you will increase the absorption of caffeine. If it still creates problems, try to do it in the morning with the lowest dose.
If still felt some discomfort, do not go and talk with your doctor.
Come preparo un clistere di caffè con il prodotto?
A seguire troverete una ricetta base per un clistere di caffè. Se si sta seguendo un determinato programma o siete in cura da un terapeuta o da un medico che consiglia una ricetta diversa, assicuratevi di seguire le istruzioni che avete ricevuto dal terapeuta o dal medico.
In una pentola o casseruola non di alluminio:
Preparare 1 litro di acqua filtrata o distillata con 1-3 cucchiai raso di caffè biologico (iniziare con 1 cucchiaio o meno).
Col clistere al caffè si deve rimanere fermi su un lato del corpo per 12-15 min (non fare altri movimenti per far entrare il caffè più in profondità) e poi evacuare. L'importante è lasciare agire il caffè per almeno 12 minuti. Se dopo una settimana di clisteri quotidiani non sentite o percepite come una scarica della cistifellia, considerate di aumentare la dose di caffè, ma non superare i 3 cucchiai raso per litro di acqua.
*Evitare l'uso di un filtro di carta o stoffa per filtrare il caffè in quanto rimuove molti più grani, gran parte degli elementi principali quali il cafestolo andranno persi utilizzando stoffa o carta.
Il caffè può essere lasciato a temperatura ambiente fino a 8 ore e poi scaldato per l'uso. Può anche essere preparato e lasciato in frigorifero fino ad una settimana e poi scaldato per l'uso.
Se avvertite ancora dei disagi, non proseguire e parlatene col proprio medico.
Only organic coffee treated specifically for enemas. No additives, dyes, or thickeners.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitoplus Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitoplus Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitoplus Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.