What do customers like best about Hair and Nails
Historically, He Shou Wu-based combinations are always highly favored in Asia. They support Jing, the primal energy of life. Hair and Nails Formula is based upon the tonic herb He Shou Wu.
Though Hair and Nails Formula is named for its ability to support healthy hair and nails, it could just as easily be called “Primal Jing Formula.” The herbs all support Jing. Hair and Nails Formula has strong antioxidant activity, and is considered an excellent Yin Jing tonic that may be used as a basic formula in a personal program.
The formula supports circulation.
There is an old story which describes the discovery of Polygonum multiflorum. There was a poor fellow living alone in a forested area of China. He had been born with a weak constitution. Due to his chronic frailty, he had never been able to marry and had long since given up on the prospect. One day he was collecting wood in the forest when he observed a pair of vines entwined. He thought to himself that they appeared to be making love, and in a whimsical mood dug up the root of the plant, which he took back to his cottage. There he cooked the tuber in the fashion of an herb tea and consumed it over a period of time. To his surprise, he started to feel an unknown vitality flowing through his veins and after a little while he noticed certain urges starting to develop. Various versions of the story go on to describe various degrees of incredible virility as it developed in this previously hapless guy. He soon found a lovely young wife and had several children. Furthermore, “his gray hair turned from white to black and his loose teeth became firm,” according to the legend. He took on the name “Old Black Hair,” or He Shou Wu. His sons later named the herb He Shou Wu (Old Black Hair), after their father. Since that discovery of the herbs influence on hair, it has been used by tens of millions of people in Asia to nurture healthy, beautiful hair.
Research has demonstrated that He Shou Wu (Polygonum multiflorum), when properly prepared, can significantly increasesuperoxide dismutase (SOD) activity. SOD is a powerful natural antioxidant and free radical scavenger produced naturally by the human body. He Shou Wu roots must be cooked in black bean soup to make it work properly. This preparation is critical. Not all HeShou Wu on the market has been prepared properly. Dragon Herbs takes great care to make sure that He Shou Wu is properly prepared for this and other products that contain He Shou Wu.*
Traditional Function: Nourish Yin Jing and Blood, and supports healthy blood circulation*
Specifications: 100 Capsules 500 mg each
Rare cases of gastrointestinal disturbance are the only side effects associated with Polygonum multiflorum. Soft stool is the result. However, moderate doses of He Shou Wu Polygonum multiflorum rarely result in such an effect.
Remember Ron Teeguarden’s “First Rule of Tonic Herbalism,” summed up in a single word – Compliance. If you don’t take the herbs, they won’t work.”
Dragon Herbs products assumption must be at least for 100 days before it restore completely Jing, Qi or Shen and receive full benefits from it!
Take with or without meals 3 capsules 2 times a day or according to the directions of a herbalist / medical / qualified therapist.
For the recommended dosage two bottles per month are required.
Precautions: rare cases of gastrointestinal disturbance are the only side effects associated with Polygonum multiflorum. Soft stool is the result. However, moderate doses of He Shou Wu Polygonum multiflorum rarely result in such an effect that can be corrected by combining herbs that eliminate moisture through the urinary tract, such as Poria, Atractylodes (red or white), etc.
Polygonum multiflorum root, root of Salvia Chinese, Rehmannia root preparation, Gynostemma leaf, dong quai root, Schisandra fruit, Chinese Red Peony root, root of Rehmannia untreated, the result of Chaenomeles Lagenaria, root Notopterygium, capsules vegetable origin (Pullulan caps 100% natural, water-soluble polysaccharide obtained through a fermentation process; of vegetable origin, non-GMO, without starch, preservatives or chemicals; gluten), rice powder.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitoplus Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitoplus Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitoplus Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.