Due to various EU regulations it is prohibited for us and all other ecommerce supplement shops to make any claims that the products we sell actually offer many health benefits without side effects. Many of our customers are aware of these supplements and are happy to come back to us regularly for the products that have helped them heal, detox or achieve superior well-being. The positive side about these legislations is it obliges you to research the product or the ingredients, helping you make a more responsible and clear decision. However, as internet is an information jungle, it might be difficult to create an objective view on a product and you might occur in wasting a lot of time. In such cases, feel free to ask us for advice.
We at Fitoplus are passionately committed to bring you the purest and most efficient health supporting products, also thanks to years of experiences gained through offering free Naturopath consultings to our clients. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy researching the products further.
If you want more detailed information about this product, please search over the web for the manufacturers official page by inserting "Female Fuzion" or contact our customer service.
As females age, it's common to experience a slow down in vitality, energy, sexual drive, and overall wellness.
This organic product may be an answer!
Take 1/4 tsp (approximately 2 droppers) in the morning and again in the afternoon around 3 pm. Best taken on an empty stomach.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or have any other medical concerns.
Organic Tribulus Terrestris (fruit)
Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant that may help stimulate libido and support normal hormone levels.
Organic Epimedium (leaf)
The benefits of epimedium were first recorded in 200 B.C. by the Chinese who regard the herb as one of the most effective aphrodisiacs. Its primary, active constituent is icariin, which is thought to relax smooth muscles. The flavonoid content stimulates sensory nerves, especially in the genitals, and promotes sexual arousal and desire. Epimedium is also used to rejuvenate energy and the Chinese Academy of Sciences recommends it to slow aging.
Organic Ashwaganda (root)
Also known as wifania somnifera, ashwagandha is an Indian herb that supports female reproductive health by supporting blood flow to the clitoris, ashwagandha is popular among women who seek to ignite passion and sexual desire. It may also help reduce stress hormones and promote overall hormonal balance.
Organic Avena Sativa (leaf/stem)
Avena sativa contains natural compounds that help support normal hormone levels, healthy energy levels, and sexual response.
Wildcrafted Suma (root)
Often called South American Ginseng, suma is an herb used to stimulate energy and stamina levels. Some research suggests it may offer aphrodisiac qualities. It promotes a pleasant mood, supports a healthy libido, and supports normal hormonal balance.
Organic Maca (root)
Maca has a long history of use for promoting reproductive health. Maca root supports hormonal balances and normal sexual desire.
Wildcrafted Tongkat Ali (root)
Dr. Oz referred to Tongkat ali as the greatest natural aphrodisiac. Used for centuries in Malaysia, it fans sexual desire and increases sensitivity in a woman's erogenous areas.
Wildcrafted Muira Puama (bark)
Also called “potency wood,” muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon; its bark and root are used by indigenous people for sexual therapy. It's believed to support blood flow to the pelvic area to intensify sensation.
Wildcrafted Catuaba (bark)
Native to Northern Brazil, the Catuaba tree was first recognized by the Tupi Indians who brewed it into an aphrodisiac tea that stimulates libido and sexual desire. Continuous use of catuaba bark has been known to create erotic dreams and heighten sexual experience and orgasm.
One of the most important components of traditional Indian medicine, shilajit seeps from the cracks of Himalayan rocks and cliffs. It is composed of organic plant material that's been compressed for hundreds of years. When concentrated, it is a potent extract that's rich in nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids, and fulvic acid. In China, it's considered a Jing tonic that supports sexual and spiritual energy.
USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex formulations.
Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitoplus Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitoplus Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitoplus Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.