What do customers like best about Detoxadine (Nascent Iodine)
Due to various EU regulations it is prohibited for us and all other ecommerce supplement shops to make any claims that the products we sell actually offer many health benefits without side effects. Many of our customers are aware of these supplements and are happy to come back to us regularly for the products that have helped them heal, detox or achieve superior well-being. The positive side about these legislations is it obliges you to research the product or the ingredients, helping you make a more responsible and clear decision. However, as internet is an information jungle, it might be difficult to create an objective view on a product and you might occur in wasting a lot of time. In such cases, feel free to ask us for advice.
We at Fitoplus are passionately committed to bring you the purest and most efficient health supporting products, also thanks to years of experiences gained through offering free Naturopath consultings to our clients. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy researching the products further.
If you want more detailed information about this product, please search over the web for the manufacturers official page by inserting "Detoxadine (Nascent Iodine)" or contact our customer service.
Take 3 drops with a little of filtered water. Use once a day or as recommended by your doctor.
Warning: Keep away from children. Always consult your doctor before if you are pregnant, nursing, thyroid or cardiovascular problems, and with any other medical diagnosis.
Each bottle contains 200 servings (600 drops).
Insights on dosages
These further explanations are NOT intended as recommendations but only as information to avoid errors in administration. The most common dosage for those suffering from hypothyroidism is from 12mg to 50mg per day of iodine and research reveals that if the person is lacking of it, it takes about 3 months to recover their levels of iodine in case you take 50 mg per day and 1 year in cases of 12.5 mg per day. If iodine tablets were absorbed 100% by the body, 50mg iodine would be about 75 drops of Detoxadine, but for the correct dosage necessary contact your doctor because 75 Detoxadine drops are probably 100% assimiliated, but what is the assimilation of a 50mg iodine pill or tablet? For those suffering from hyperthyroidism dosages they are much lower, and always start with one drop per day, and even then you should consult your doctor.
A drop provides 650 mcg (micrograms) of iodine. You can take directly into the mouth or with filtered water or juice without sugar and additives. Its better to take it in the morning or early afternoon to prevent an increase of the metabolic energy in the evening hours, which could affect sleep at night.
It is recommended to start with lower doses (1-2 drops) and then increase slowly. 6 drops of Detoxadine are about 4 mg of iodine. People tend to have the best results with a dosage between 2 and 12 drops of Detoxadine per day. Your needs of iodine may vary over time. The recommended dose is 3 drops a day.
If the diet is supplemented with many algae, then the dosage of nascent iodine can be reduced. Obviously the need for iodine may depend on many factors such as iodine levels in the moment of consumption, the ability of assimilation, sources of iodine food, health status and how much you are exposed to toxins.
You can take Detoxadine divided into two doses, provided you do not take the second dose in the late afternoon or evening. This allows the nascent iodine to stay longer in the body active during the day. If you should decide you stop its usage after long term, do it gradually.
One serving (3 drops) contains 1.950mcg nascent iodine (RDA = 1,300%).
Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin certified Kosher USP, distilled water (three times).
Contains pharmaceutical grade certificate iodine (USP).
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitoplus Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitoplus Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitoplus Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.